Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Cleo around the internet


“Cleo?” I say as she walks into the room, stomping in the no-nonsense way she does. “What are you doing to promote your book?”

She stops, snaps her head in my direction, green eyes alert and piercing as though she is caught off guard, as though she had no idea I was there when really, of course, she did. “Promote?” she says with her sharp gaze before turning away and striding to the beanbag chair. “I have people for that.”

Oh. Right. I guess that’s me.

“The least you could do is pose with it,” I say as Cleo’s dainty white paws work to carve a comfortable well for herself in the chair. There is the rustle of a million Styrofoam balls as she settles in and I hand her the book.

“Fine,” she says, rolling her eyes. “I guess I have to do everything around here.”

Hardly. But thanks anyway Cleo.

And thanks to the kind souls out there who are helping to spread the word about Cleo’s story. I love seeing her face pop up in different places online and knowing her story is being shared.

Cats and Diabetes introduced Cleo to the world by allowing me to write a blog post and add Cleo to the Sugarbabies page. And, recently, I was so pleased to find this review of The Comeback Cat at Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows, a fun and informative blog about cats and books

Cleo is also pleased but she feigns disinterest because, well, she’s a cat.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0995828903/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=threedogs0a-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=0995828903&linkId=d638faed72a573597388c6480b5dfb66


1 comment:

  1. Cleo, you are so beautiful. We love and will have to pick up your book. It sounds like a wonderful journey you had. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete